Music Banter - View Single Post - Stupidity
Thread: Stupidity
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 02:07 PM   #397 (permalink)
DoctorSoft
Rocket Appliances

Once me and two friends were hanging around at my house when this 10 year old named Cole came over. He's this annoying little twat who likes to come over and play my guitars. Cole wanted some cookies. I said "Yeah, I'll get you some in a minute."

I had to go to my room for some reason. I spotted some leftover yogurt from when I ate breakfast in my room. Then I went into the kitchen and got the cookies, and out yogurt on top of one. I gave it to cole. I told him it was "a special ingredient". He ate them.

Then I told him it was semen on the cookie and that I had just jerked off on it. Then I told him boys can get pregnent from eating semen and that he probably would. He actually believed me, and started crying. We all went outside and he said, "Oh my God my dad's gonna kill me if I get pregnant."

I told him the only way to get rid of the semen was to throw up. He made himself puke 4 times and ate some rasberries we found so he could throw up once more. I told him,"Sorry man, I don't see the ****." After that I told him that maybe we could kill the baby by punching him in the balls. I punched him six times and then said,"Okay, that should do it. Oh yeah, boys can't get pregnant."

He started crying again and then ran home, and me and my friend's laughed our asses off.

...I just realized I'm a horrible person.
DoctorSoft is offline   Reply With Quote