Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 02:14 PM   #13935 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by downwardspiral View Post
But yeah, I dunno. I guess like where I live is full of scallies who look down on me/shout abuse at me because I have hair and a beard and don't dress in tracksuits and listen to house music. So it has a lot to do with that, so I kind of point out that I look like an idiot before someone can come out and say it. Softens the blow you see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by downwardspiral View Post
Oh I ain't cutting my hair for no one
Heh heh...I know what THAT's like! Of course, I'm not talking about my head hair...or my beard.

For what it's worth...I think your curly hair is nice, downwardspiral. I always feel a little sad when I see people who I can tell have curly hair, but it is cut so short that you can hardly see it curl! I say let those curls bounce if that's what you like!

And I like the colorful hoodie, too. Except I probably wouldn't wear it because women are never supposed to wear drawstrings around their necks for fear that someone could use the strings to try to strangle/rape them. I don't know if any of the guys realize this, but that is the advice women in my area are given. So, I actually always avoid strings around my neck, on the off chance someone wants to use it to strangle me. Really.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"

Last edited by VEGANGELICA; 08-01-2010 at 02:19 PM.
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote