Music Banter - View Single Post - The Doghouse v.II
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 05:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Bulldog
why bother?

I'd sooner draw a line under an old journal than have it hanging around and me not going anywhere near it - it'd be a bit weird for me having two around at once. Plus a good 90% of the artists I brought up in it are the same ones I talk about virtually all the time around here anyway. There's a good chance they'll all pop up again in this one as well - just keep your eyes peeled

Oddly enough, and I swear I'm not saying this to be as outlandish as possible, but I much prefer Dylan's post-60s material to his 60s material. John Wesley Harding, Highway 61 and Nashville Skyline are all spectacular albums, but I'd have albums like Desire, Planet Waves and Blood On the Tracks and Street Legal from the 70s over them any day, not to mention quite a number of albums after that.

If you need help finding that Wesseltoft & Endresen album at all, just gimme a shout eh. That goes for anyone else particularly interested too.

As for the rest of this thread, I'm just gonna update as and when I please. To hell with that two per week business!
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote