Music Banter - View Single Post - Musicbanter Mixtape
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 05:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Default Musicbanter Mixtape

8tracks | Handcrafted internet radioThis is a link that will take you to a mixtape website, sort of like Rhapsody or any of the others that let you create mixtapes. This 8tracks is a website I really enjoying for browsing mixtapes or creating my own. It is kind of like the missing link between Twitter and Last.fm.

I had the idea of creating an account for Musicbanter and do member suggestion. Essentially you would create us a mix, zip it and upload it then send us the link. We would then download your mix and then upload it to 8Tracks giving you credit for the mix and then linking over to the forums. It would be a good way for the forum to get exposure, create new members who already have a vested interest in music, and potentially create new friends for people who share similar interests in music.

I know it seems like a kind of ridiculous process to go through, but it helps us keep control over the password.

If anyone is interested in going forward in this project, speak now or forever hold your peace.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote