Music Banter - View Single Post - The Photography Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 05:40 PM   #656 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

For my favourite part, the Landscapes:

^ Not a very good one. But this is the one that showed me that I can do this. I had been failing at landscapes for more than 3 months when I took this. Coming in front of this tree, in the sunset, and having only one picture left in the reel, I make my calculations, and for the first time I think and plan my picture in my head before hitting the button. After it was developed, it was the only picture that was bearable to look at, and the only one that matched the vision in my head. So I have to say, this picture marks my beginnings into photography, however crappy it is.

Now to my favourite landscape photos -In Snowy Lebanon:

Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote