Music Banter - View Single Post - Emo vs. Punk Rock
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 08:28 AM   #16 (permalink)
EddyEdwards
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akron Demonark
it is actually quite rare to see an emo kid with black hair.

Usually they have ridiculous hair styles in ridiculous hair colors.
Hahaha, yeah I've seen some crazy things going on in that scene. Reason they can't get black hair is because they really do care what mummy thinks because they're about a tenth as hardcore and detached as they make out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Ocean
Alot of "emo" kids (the ones you see around the place with black hair and the like) don't actually listen to any emo though, most listen to a handful of bands that have recently been getting airplay on all the music channels that are basically pop-punk bands with minimal screaming and then write "deep" things on their myspaces. Maybe I'm generalising now too but the people you are putting down aren't the majority of people who post at this forum.
These kids are the ones that depress themselves and say that life isn't worth it as they embelish they're domestic problems to such an extent they cry themselves to sleep - they use they're friends as scapegoats and say deep **** like they'd kill themselves but they wouldn't want to put they're friends through it (yeah, whatever, never mind.)

I can't help but find this part of society subconsciencely being murdered by machine gun in the back of my head - especially the guys that act like this. I'm a ****ed up sicko now? So be it.
EddyEdwards is offline   Reply With Quote