Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 03:33 AM   #12723 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Quote:
Originally Posted by downwardspiral View Post
!!!!!

angin' is one of my favourite ever words. i'd never heard it before but one of my manc mates sarah called me a "fuckin angin bastard" and i was just flabbergasted. i tend to say it now, although it sounds wrong coming from a scouser, like most things actually.
I hear people say it and i have said it a couple of times myself but it sounds wrong coming from someone with my accent too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCunningStunt View Post
Chocolate isn't meant to be good for you! Dark chocolate is like milk chocolate's mongy uglier weirder cousin.
You don't like Jaffa Cakes, therefore your opinion on chocolate and cakes is quite frankly irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsubmissivewife View Post
Shut yer mouth.
x2

Milk chocolate is better but dark chocolate is not disgusting. It's still great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by downwardspiral View Post
My 'rents have gone to a wedding today. I declined the offer because I don't want to sit in a room filled with family I care nothing for, so they can quiz me as to what I'm doing with myself, why I haven't got a girlfriend and why I've got a beard.

I'm chillin' with a cuppa and listening to Placebo. But soon I'm gonna tackle my room, it's pretty much a bomb site.
God, i feel this. I tend to avoid a lot of family gatherings for the same reasons. I hate being quizzed. Whenever this happens i listen to these people constantly asking me personal questions about every aspect of my life and i can't help but wonder why they are so interested. I haven't seen these people for years, i don't really know them and frankly i couldn't give a toss about any aspect of their life so why the interest in mine?

No thanks. I'll just go to the pub with mates and people i actually could care less about.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote