Music Banter - View Single Post - Last Bought
Thread: Last Bought
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 01:25 AM   #662 (permalink)
Dr.Seussicide
FakingSuicideForApplause

Quote:
Originally Posted by glastonelle View Post
Hell yea I will. The Tropics always sound good, no matter where you are. Probably even in the tropics aswell.

We call them the David's now. Partially because of the names, and also because theyre always together - like those irritating 'we're so in love and we've only been dating 2 days' couples, except much more chic

Really? The Smiths? That is very cool. I watched 500 Days of Summer again the other day to fully understand what I didnt like about it and ended up falling in love with the music, the film, and obviously, JGL. The problem is Summer :/ Anyway, back to your tattoo. I heard this song in the movie and liked the line, therefore became my new sig. But thats great, why this lyric?
The David's! That is class, I wish I had 2 gay friends who shared the same name I have only one gay guy friend, and he isn't even openly gay (we had to figure it out). Definitely chic though, lmao

Didn't you love the movie? I knew if you watched it again you would. And I really liked her in the beginning, like immensely, but I have no idea why the fuck she left JGL for that guy, I wish they expanded on their relationship more, because honestly her and JGL seemed, well... really good together. (I was going to say perfect). I loved the ending though, because Autumn was...wow. Definitely amazing

I love that Smiths lyric, I think more than a lot of lyrics I've heard, I think it's perfect. I'm definitely getting it tattooed on my forearm.

Dr.Seussicide is offline   Reply With Quote