Music Banter - View Single Post - Favorite TV show?
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 04:24 PM   #22 (permalink)
shandapanda
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imonlydancing
I like 'Dead Like Me'
anyone ever watch that?
okay....no.... i had to see that show for english class, my teacher said it would be great and i was confused, disappointed and confused about why i was disappointed......it didn't get a good review from anyone.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
hehe...chuck out family guy,drawn together,late and tonight show (never seen them ) and add desperate houswifes, everybody loves raymond, will and grace, seinfeld, the weakest link, the office, silent witness, inspector frost ( and various other english crime shows ),pimp my ride, punked, curb your enthusiasm, six feet under ( my favourite show ever ), carnivale, lost,katrilion spanish and brasilian soap operas *gets embaresed*.....i watch waaaaay to much tv.......waaaaaayy.......to much....
okay, we keep drawn together and family guy, we can chuck the late and tonight show.we can keep desperate houswives, everybody loves raymond, will and grace and the mtv shows in cases of emergencies.seinfeld, lost, and six feet under will be kept along with nip/tuck, *ulveson och herngren, *high chaparell, *parlamentet, *100 höjdare(*swedish and hilarious) and lost. curb your enthusiasm will be kept but it's screening time will remain unknown.the office is on the wishlist and others unheard of...no soapies. or oprah, or her white second cousin dr phil...

Me
poo
you
shandapanda is offline   Reply With Quote