Music Banter - View Single Post - The problems with homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 04:19 PM   #281 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
You're talking about priests I mean pedos in general.

The victims of perv priests tend to be of the adolescent age and when boys are at that age they are gaining more characteristically male features and can be considered young men, so that can be considered homosexuality.

I'm talking about those who prey on pre-pubescent children, some pedos prefer one sex but some like both. I think pedophilia of that kind is seperate from heterosexuality or homosexuality.

Many pedophiles aren't attracted to adults. If a man is only attracted to pre-pubescent girls I don't consider him a heterosexual and if he's only attracted to pre-pubescent boys I don't consider him a homosexual.
I'm not talking about paedophiles, I'm talking about repressed homophobes.

Like I hear today, that there's this local filmmaker that got assassinated last week by a group of males in his own apartment because he's a homosexual.
Now I'm pretty sure these homophobes are definitely having problems with their sexuality, or they wouldn't have taken this whole thing so personally.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote