Music Banter - View Single Post - Last FM
Thread: Last FM
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 10:43 PM   #4610 (permalink)
TheCunningStunt
love will tear you apart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewinder View Post
You could *try* setting auto-correct on in your settings ("website" tab) and it *might* correct previous plays (and anything else you may have incorrect tags for). I remember when this feature was first introduced, it was on by default and everyone's play counts shifted. When I turned it off, it readjusted everything. I think. I do not use this feature, as I'm pretty meticulous with my tags and found that it sometimes auto-corrected stuff incorrectly. Not sure what would happen if you turned it on. I assume you have it off, otherwise your plays would have auto-corrected to Pixies. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. This is the only way I know that you could possibly convert your plays from The Pixies to Pixies. Otherwise, I suggest clearing all your The Pixies plays, create a playlist of 242 Pixies tracks (fix your tags first), and play it while you sleep.

Regardless of what you do, fix your tags.
It worked, I just clicked Auto-correct and it changed it to Pixies. I'm glad, wiping them and then playing them while I slept... that would've been a new low in my life. I find that a bit sad. Thanks for your help, I felt like a real n00b trying to shuffle round and fix it.

Last FM
TheCunningStunt is offline   Reply With Quote