Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 11:07 AM   #3193 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATCHMO View Post
As I recall, I was really high and hard up for trinkets to throw in my hair and that lowly rubber band was all I could find...sad day.
I had been wondering the same thing as Freebase, so it is nice to get an explanation for the sad rubber band! Your hair looked very interesting...and a lovely color.

I saw an older white woman in a health food store yesterday who had very long, full dreads...and when I surreptitiously checked out her shopping cart I saw she was buying lots of tofu and veggie wieners. I was about to exclaim with excitement, "Hey! You're a vegetarian, aren't you!" but I stopped myself, because saying that to someone who is a meat-eater is kind of like asking a large (non-pregnant) woman when her baby is due.

Do you think lots of people with dreadlocks are vegetarian? Seeing her made me wonder what physical, visual signs people find they use when deciding if a stranger's personality might match their own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I can't stop fantasizing and dreaming about Pit Bull, Dayuuuum he's fine. Does anyone have particular people they constantly fantasize about?
Yes.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote