Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 02:47 PM   #14079 (permalink)
Barnard17
My home? Discabled,

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
Now, this picture actually surprised me somewhat, Barnard, though I've seen pictures of you before. I guess it's just that I feel you always come across as quite cerebral and intense in your posts, and so I imagine you looking very bookwormish. You don't really look bookwormish here.
Oh, I am exceptionally bookwormish. I use multi-syllabic words to the chagrin of my peers with wanton abandon, but I try to keep my image on the trendier side of things. Or at least steer clear of the more stereotypical geeky image. Partly because I like my self-image that I work towards and partly to prevent prejudices I guess (though primarily the former). Hasn't always been this way though, I was probably letting my mum buy my clothes until I was like 17. Then I got a girlfriend and had a reality check :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
You look kinda like a character from a fighting game .. Like Dead or Alive

Not in a bad way of course!
Someone made the comment "Exploding Dragon Fist!" which I don't fully understand but I take to be in the same vein of thinking. It's an homage to Morrissey, which I'm sure will cause some enjoyable controversy on a music forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma View Post
It looks fantastic, Sam <33333

Vita brevis,
Occasio praeceps
Barnard17 is offline   Reply With Quote