Music Banter - View Single Post - Oh yay, another political thread! (Prop 8, gay marriage stuff)
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 01:40 PM   #450 (permalink)
Arya Stark
"Hermione-Lite"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post
I was trying to figure out why it wasn't your job to talk to upstate because you were single.

You've got 4 options (I guess 5 now) in America. Get a bus ticket, lady.
Aha. **** those four options. I want to get married in NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
AwwSugar, The Human Rights Campaign is a great organization to join, I feel, to support same-sex marriage in the U.S....and even single pansexuals can join! I became a member long ago in the 1990s after I heard a talk by HRC member Candace Gingrich, conservative Newt Gingrich's half-sister. HRC does a very good job organizating rallies and working on political and judicial issues, both on a local level and a national level. I bet New York has a very large HRC organization but could always use more support.

I like this description. "Pansexual." I think I am very similar to you, Aww, in this way. I had never heard of this term before: pansexuality. Pansexuality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia But that is exactly how I feel. Thank you! You taught me something new, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE learning something new.

Especially about sex.
(I'm actually kidding about the sex part. I really just like learning new things.)

I wouldn't have guessed that pansexuality means what it does. I kind of expected it to mean one has a thing for this guy/fawn:
I'm already part of HRC.

And yeah I don't really like being labeled as such. I just like to say I love who I love.

MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote