Music Banter - View Single Post - Hello all!
Thread: Hello all!
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 05:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Anna.
Groupie

Default Hello all!

Hello! My name is Anna, I'm 14, and I live in Norway. I've actually been stalking this forum the past few weeks, discovering a lot of amazing albums through your recommendations. Besides listening to music, I love watching movies, drawing, writing, obsessing over stuff, and so on.
Some of my favorite bands are: The Beatles, Belle & Sebastian, Neutral Milk Hotel, The Smiths, Pixies, The Velvet Underground, Animal Collective, Arcade Fire, The Flaming Lips, Joy Division, The Jesus and Mary Chain, and many more. There are also some I've only heard a few songs by, but want to get more into, such as Pere Ubu, Beach House, Sparks, The Fall, The National, Shoes, Suede, Sonic Youth, The Clash, Wilco, Guided By Voices, Violent Femmes, Elvis Costello, XTC, My Bloody Valentine, The Replacements, Love, TV on the Radio, and a LOT more. As I'm sure you can tell, I'm not as knowledgeable as a lot of you guys when it comes to music, but I'm working on it, which has led me to registering here.
So, that's all I can think of mentioning. Hopefully I'll stick around and stay active. Just ask if you have any questions. :3