Music Banter - View Single Post - Movie Wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 10:01 PM   #215 (permalink)
TheCunningStunt
love will tear you apart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalow View Post
if you were so preoccupied with the thought of some local pedophile that you missed the dude's intentionally blatant over-the-top lovable characterization and let it affect your opinion of the film, you were watching the film with your head firmly up your ass. that's all i'm trying to make you understand. and i wouldn't bother trying to make most anyone else understand this, i just find you obnoxious.
You won't make me understand anything, because you're an idiot. A really really pretentious one.

Yes, I was sitting down at home watching a film with my head plagued with a paedophile that touched a few kids about 7 years earlier. When you see somebody who looks like somebody else, you get an immediate impression. I have a blonde friend and she reminded me of Big Bird. I know somebody and he looks exactly like somebody from Thunder Birds. I know somebody else that looks like Edward Scissorhands. If you saw somebody in the street who looked just like Mr T, you'd expect him to call you a fool and you know it.

Then again, I imagine most people would call you a fool.

Last FM
TheCunningStunt is offline   Reply With Quote