Music Banter - View Single Post - favorite food
Thread: favorite food
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 08:33 AM   #83 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Fresh Pizza... Hawaiian style is the best. I'm totally burnt out on store bought, my grandma gets Jacks even though I constantly tell her I don't like Jacks because it's bland. We're too poor for Digiorno but c'mon, Tonys or Red Baron at least.

BBQ baked potato with bacon, cheese and sour cream, sh*t yeah.

Anything with Chicken in it no matter how it's prepaired.

Any kind of fried seafood. I used to use tartar sauce on my fish but now I've realised red wine vinegar is better.

Americanized Chinese, Sweet & Sour Chicken and General Tsao's especially.

Mexican, just about anything at long as it doesn't have beans in it, never been a bean person.

Anything italian. Especially Chicken Alfredo.

Goulash. Grandma is a pro at it.

CASHEWS.

Bacon. But the real deal, which I have rarely now sad to say, because grandma always gets that tasteless microwave sh*t that tastes like tree bark.

Mac & Cheese, the classic, and gloriously simple to make. Casseroles are great too.

Anything off the grill. I wish I had an electric grill or something. Burgers, Chops and Dogs taste best on it and that's just undeniable.

Any fruits except grapefruit or avacado. I used to hate tomatoes but now I like them, but usually only with small slices and preferably cooked.

Cheese cake. Of all the sweets this is the unbeatable.

Dark Chocolate. I love any kind of chocolate but this is king.

Probably the best thing I ever ate though was a bloomin onion, I think I lost 5 years of my life expectancy that day.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote