Music Banter - View Single Post - Are Ding Dongs That Ugly? (NSFW)
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 05:38 AM   #127 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Why the sea is salty:

Moderator cut: image removed
Ha ha! That was clever...and reminds me why I'm leary of going swimming in public swimming pools. Bathing in the body fluids of others...eechhh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaqarbal View Post
Proving the penis artistic value (one more time):

Moderator cut: image removed
That's really quite a stunning chandelier, Zaqarbal. It reminds me of a show I wanted to see the last time I was in London, because I was sure it would have been amusing and memorable:

Puppetry of the Penis:

Quote:
Puppetry of the Penis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The theatrical contortion of the male genitalia (penis, scrotum, and testicles) into various positions along with comedic narration has since spread internationally. It is humorously called "**** Trick" or "genital origami," referring to the flexibility of the human penis, testicles and scrotum.

Due to the overwhelming success of the show the business was was expanded to cater for private parties delighting hen's nights around Australia.
"Hen's nights!" I'd never heard of such a thing. I suspect The Penis is the human body part that has gained the most laughs throughout human history. The first stand-up comedian!
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote