Music Banter - View Single Post - Baptised by Fire
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 10:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

So finally an update!

I'm currently obsessing over so many things right now, so I'll list them and tell some about them

Family Fodder

I've been absolutely crazy about Family Fodder ever since Cold Wars came onto my recommendations radio, and I've passed along their albums whenever I had the chance, so I've made it known on here about them...but ANYWAY

Cool story really, listen to this:

At 29 seconds in, comes a lyric that took me ****ing ages to work out. Hugo and I (Unchained Ballad to you dudes) had been trying to work out the lyrics to the song for, like I said ages. I mean, I was totally sure it was "nuclear ferret". Come to find out, lead singer Alig Fodder has a myspace, so I befriended him in hopes I could pluck up the courage to ask him what the **** he's saying.....so eventually I DO! I finally message him, telling him about our confusion and asking what the hell nuclear ferrets are. He responds within a DAY, laughing about nuclear ferrets and telling me about how he's in vaca in Greece and that he'll be thinking of it when he goes back home. And to my surprise, he actually DOES! Come to find out, it's nuke deferrent. I was dumbfounded at how goddamn nice he was! I mean, the singer of a band you're obsessing over, being so kind as to find out the lyrics to a song he wrote before you were even born? ****ing win. Oh, not only that I found this today:

Not giving a **** someone's just putting his stuff out like that on a blogspot, just giving a **** cause he thinks All Styles sucks (it doesn't) what a cool mother****er.

Essential Logic

Seriously, goddamn. Essential Logic is ****ing amazing. I can't even explain why or how much I love them. Lora Logic, the saxophonist/lead singer was in X Ray Spex, but Essential Logic is so much better

Seriously.

That's all I got for now

Palomadeus out!
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote