Music Banter - View Single Post - The English Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 08:45 AM   #2878 (permalink)
TheCunningStunt
love will tear you apart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piss Me Off View Post
I don't remember ever reading anything like that.

On the other side Chelsea dropped most of their points due to the African cup. If the same scale of injuries take place i think Chelsea will still edge it, they had a few problems in that department themselves.
I do, and now it's come around again. Completely written off, but I believe that's when we're at our best.

New found hunger, plus I think Ballack and Cole are two massive loses for them. I think Cole > Bennymoon.

I think success could come down to how well Hernandez does, he's shown his class in the world cup and pre season... if he can show it in the premier league with 10-12 goals, I think that could make the difference. Someone to come in and do the job against 'smaller' teams rather than doing what we did last season - relying on Rooney. I think Carrick needs to wake up because he was an abomination last season, I also think Cleverly could/should play some part this season. Youthful energy.

I know it's easy to say oh well had injuries etc.

I know they did as well, and they deserved their title. But I do feel we were hit worse, but that's just excuses - you should have the strength in depth to deal with it. It's about what we do this season.

And I just sense a new found hunger and desire. Who do you support PMO?

Last FM
TheCunningStunt is offline   Reply With Quote