Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 06:30 PM   #4172 (permalink)
TheCunningStunt
love will tear you apart

1) If you could play any character from any movie ever, what character would you play?
Maybe when I'm middle aged - Lester Burnham. That sense of breaking free would be wonderful, feeling like a child again even though you're middle aged. Now? Maybe Edward Scissorhands, I love his character.
2) Do you have any pet peeves?
When my sheet pings off my bed, that's the most annoying thing ever. I can't sleep in a bed if there isn't a sheet on it.
3) If you had a time machine and could go back anywhere in time, where would you go?
To see the dino-rwars!
4) If you found out you had a week to live, what would you do?
I'm not sure, I guess I'd either slip into a state of depression or I'd feel free, a week of freedom where anything goes. I'd go out and do whatever came to me.
5) Is it better to be happy and ignorant or is it better to be unhappy and know the truth?
Tough question, dunno why I asked it. Happy and ignorant would be nice, if for example it came to religion. Let's say hypothetically somebody found out there wasn't a God. Would it be right for him to run into the church telling everyone? No. Becuase they're happy. But if it's a relationship, your girlfriend has cheated on you -definitely unhappy and miserable.
6) If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
Let's face it, I'd steal lot's of money. This is why I don't have any special powers.

Last FM
TheCunningStunt is offline   Reply With Quote