Music Banter - View Single Post - Babyshambles (Will they be ****ing forever?)
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 12:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sweet Jane
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DidierD
did anybody see that documentary on pete the other week (uk tv).

for those who didnt it was this reporter guy who was like obsessed with pete and so followed him everywhere and got backstage with him n stuff and they had a mutual friendship until it all turned ugly and pete beat him up, but woz very interesting, got to see the really mental side of pete as well as a more sober, sensitive side....kinda
This was the night I decided to get rid of my tv. That "documentary" was a disgrace to journalism, they were both out of order, and it glorified the whole sad situation. Max Carlish is clearly unwell and Pete, well I'm sure you've seen it for yourselves at gigs. The only person who came off well in that was Gemma from Babyshambles. She's in it for the music, not one of these horrible cronies who sit around on stage for nothing else than to light Pete's ***s. I adored the Libertines and seriously hope something musically good comes around again. Still, it's nice to be free to tv in an age of Big Brother and the crazy frog adverts. Hah. Some good comes from everything.

Hobbes: "I'm not sure that man needs the help."
Sweet Jane is offline   Reply With Quote