Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 01:48 AM   #7707 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

^ A trip down the countryside, it just can't get any better than that. Was definitely missing out. Watching a film with this high of an expectation, and still ending up amazed, that must be a surprisingly good movie. Which it certainly is.

Could Contain Spoilers, I'm not really sure:
I feel I must compare it to Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, with them both films depicting the travel of two extremely paranoid and dephased characters to some unknown and unnatural place, embraced by the fear of the end of the 60s decade. With this one being far from the Psychedelia that F&L presents to us, I must admit that this one is by far superior in communicating to us the desperation of both characters.
-And how come Richard Griffiths always plays the creepy queer?
/end of "what could be considered" Spoilers.

As for now, my big dream, is to see Richard E. Grant perform on stage. What a breathtaking performance that guy has to offer.
And thank you to all the people on this forum that recommended to me personally this feature (they certainly over 5). Much appreciated!
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote