Music Banter - View Single Post - Show Us Your Instruments!
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 07:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
Burning Down
The Music Guru.

Tore, the brass horn that you have is either a Euphonium (pic) or a Baritone (pic). Yes they are two different instruments, but are both part of the Tuba family.

Here's some pics of my own instruments:

This is my C flute, fairly close up. I take extra special care of this one because it's extremely expensive and I use it for school. It's an intermediate student flute, meaning that the holes can be plugged with silicone plugs. You can see that a couple of the holes on this flute are unplugged (there's 5 holes). This flute also has a B-foot key, meaning the lowest note in it's range is B (cheaper flutes don't have this feature).

The only electric guitar that I own outright. An Epiphone SG Special (basically a copy of the Gibson version) - a pretty basic model that I got as a gift from my parents. I use this guitar for school, playing in the jazz band and also for the musical theatre pit band.

This is the first guitar that I got, about 6 or 7 years ago. A basic Yamaha F-series acoustic guitar. It's still in good condition and I play it all the time. I love this instrument.

The only bass guitar that I own. A Peavy Millenium BXP bass. I've been playing bass for about 5 years now, and have been mainly for my own enjoyment. But I've gotten pretty good at it!
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote