Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 04:28 PM   #12688 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsy View Post
Oh, sorry, you said you had an external... oops! I say just get a big music server then, and stream all your stuff from it... hehehehehe... put a whoppin' 2 terrabyte drive in it, it won't need alot of high end components otherwise, if you're only media streaming.... then you'll have buttloads of storage that won't run out for ages and then you upgrade...

Hmmmm..... seems kinda extreme though...
Hehe i actually didn'y say that i had an external, did I?

Anyway, you are absolutely right. I need a bigger external HD. What i want is TWO huge externals. Copy everything i have to one, back it up on the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post

Deathmole - Moletopopolis

Post-metal band from the web comic Questionable Content, which I think a lot of our members will like. It's actually a lot heavier than I was expecting it to be, what with Marten's fondness of the softer indie rock.

I wish there was a Youtube video of the song "Unicorn Battle Tactics" because it's one of the most badass things I've heard in a long time.
Seriously, stop it. :-P

No but seriously now, you have given me so many albums that i want to check out lately. Cheers for that.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote