Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 12:46 PM   #6001 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

This is bullshit...
So the other day I had that horrible Salmonella Gastroenteritis experience from the chicken, right? Well yesterday and today I feel great. I wake up this morning, fix me some eggs with a smile on my face, eat, do some stuff, then check the news... First story I see on the webpage is an egg recall. A bunch of brands have been tainted with salmonella.
So I go to the fridge and check the brand and date stamp... Guess fucking what....

So it wasn't the chicken.
I ate eggs the other morning too... this shit is about to happen to me again. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote