Music Banter - View Single Post - Possibly the best song of all time. (Starcraft 2 Beta)
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 05:40 PM   #55 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric generic View Post
i am something like 16/26. i got upset and stopped playing for a bit when i started having trouble beating missions on normal.
that's unfortunate. i'm guessing you're nearing the end of the Horner and Tychus story arcs if you've beaten 16 so far. i remember a few of the later missions getting a little tricky, but i picked up a fancy strategy guide too. if you specify trouble spots i'll hook you up with tips the protoss missions are kind of hard too.

it might also possible to beat the campaign with only 21 missions completed, though i'd suggest against that unless you're trying to get the speed run achievement. i did a test speed run for my 2nd campaign go-through and clocked about 9.5 hours, but i did an extra Protoss mission so i could unlock the last research item.

@Tore - you're right he's totally noticeable and incredibly obvious once you see his name in the credits. i just never expected someone like him to be making a video game soundtrack and not get any kind of press attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote