Music Banter - View Single Post - Sugar's Musical Reflections
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 05:01 PM   #96 (permalink)
Arya Stark
"Hermione-Lite"

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
I like the part where he's scratching and scratching his arm. I thought maybe she had given him fleas! I also like the part where she's standing, bat-like, on the ceiling.

Like Mojo, I can't say this is my favorite song (too dancy for my tastes), but I did feel Fefe sang it well, Amandria. And it's sort of pleasurable to imagine a two-timing significant other can't get over you, ruining all his future relationships. But in reality, that's quite an awful thing if it happens, and it would be nice if she cared enough about the person to wish him well and encourage him to be honest next time about his feelings *before* he gets physical with someone else.

Is it just me, or do you and Fefe look a little alike?
As nice as it would have been for her to encourage him, I would never do it myself. A person who would do something like that to me is someone I would wish very bad things upon.
Ahaha, thanks for the compliment, I think she's gorgeous.

Quote:
Oh, he can be very charming...just like me! But he has his rough edges, too, the little whippersnapper. We both have strong opinions and don't hesitate to share them.

He was wondering if you'd respond to his comments, so was glad to see that you did. I really think he likes mostly HARD rock, Amandria...grinding, fast-paced, rough. I hadn't expected such strong and distinct musical preferences in one so young...but that's how it is! Maybe post your favorite hard rock music video, and he'll give it a good review.
Ahaha, I'll think of something for him to hear. Tell him I hope he likes it, and I'm glad he wanted me to respond!
I can definitely imagine kids his age getting strong opinions in music.
I think maybe because it's coolest to like "Hard Rock" more young kids will want to hear that, whether they really like it or not.
And I'm definitely not saying that about your son, I've just seen this while working with kids. Like one little girl liking Justin Bieber because it was cool in her grade, even though she didn't know any of the songs.

MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote