Music Banter - View Single Post - Sugar's Musical Reflections
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 09:22 AM   #97 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
As nice as it would have been for her to encourage him, I would never do it myself. A person who would do something like that to me is someone I would wish very bad things upon.
Ahaha, thanks for the compliment, I think she's gorgeous.
Why yes, she is gorgeous!

And as for her song, AwwSugar...I guess I can't be too judgemental of the guy, because I once did essentially what he did when I was young and a little more foolish than now. My significant other and I were able to salvage the friendship portion of our relationship partly because of his generous spirit, unlike Fefe's in the song.

Quote:
Ahaha, I'll think of something for him to hear. Tell him I hope he likes it, and I'm glad he wanted me to respond!I can definitely imagine kids his age getting strong opinions in music.
I think maybe because it's coolest to like "Hard Rock" more young kids will want to hear that, whether they really like it or not.
And I'm definitely not saying that about your son, I've just seen this while working with kids. Like one little girl liking Justin Bieber because it was cool in her grade, even though she didn't know any of the songs.
I'll tell him! He hears hard rock in some video car game we have that he likes to play because it makes him feel big and strong and powerful, he says. But it's true what you say about kids and following their peers. My child wanted school folders with the Jonas brothers on them, even though he didn't know any of their songs...just that they are popular and he knows of them and so he likes them!
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote