Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 02:41 PM   #4236 (permalink)
Nine Black Poppies
Music Addict

1) If you could have a pint/drink with anyone, who would it be? (Celebrity, historical figure, someone well known.)
I don't know--I'm kind of antisocial this way. I just watched Pulp Fiction, so the first person that leapt to mind is Quentin Tarantino. He's probably at least sort of interesting in that I admire his craft, he likes his drink, he'd probably do most of the talking if I could get him going...

2) If you could punch 1 celebrity who would it be and why?
I might end up punching him ^ if that went on too long. But failing that, hm. Does Fred Phelps count as a celebrity? Cos if anyone deserves it...

3) If you had 1 wish, and 1 wish only. A wish where you couldn't wish for any other wishes. What would you wish for?
I'd wish to be financially comfortable (not rich, just comfortable) for the rest of my life without any unpleasant strings attached.

4) Do you have a favourite philosophic quote? What is it?
Not really. I do rather like that Osho quote someone posted in the "10 Arguments for the Existence of God" thread, though.

5) Do you believe in love?
I don't have to believe in it. I observe it and experience it.

6) Are you happy with life right now? Why are you/aren't you?
In broad strokes, yes. I feel the least lost I've been as an adult (if not longer). There are a lot of things I'm not happy about, but it's been so much worse, I can't really complain.