Music Banter - View Single Post - The MusicBanter Tosser Hall Of Fame
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 02:41 PM   #32 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
what about the Unfan? i remember him making my first visits to MB about as entertaining as trying to have an objective discussion about Nintendo with Boo Boo.
What did The Unfan say to you, mr dave? Perhaps he felt *you* were the tosser.

I'd say everyone is guilty of not being objective *some* of the time, since we're opinionated beasts with different perspectives and value judgements. I admit the first person Urban mentioned in this thread didn't post in ways that would make me feel invited to discuss something with him, but I see no firm dividing line between "tossers" and "non-tossers."

How many times does someone have to act like a jerk (a subjective claim) before that person warrants being labeled a tosser? And isn't labeling someone a tosser kind of a tosser-thing to do? And isn't saying that labeling someone a tosser is a kind of a tosser thing to do also kind of a tosser behavior?
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote