Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 09:54 AM   #586 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardsofcanada View Post
15. I am in love with the colours turquoise and orange

20. The only math I hate is fractions

24. I am afraid of the MB mods
Turquoise is beautiful! But so are fractions, I feel. They're so useful! What don't you like about fractions, Canada? I always liked fractions because they let me divide up pies fairly.

I recommend you meet Tore. He's nice. And Seltzer is pretty young and quite safe, I think. I'd have no fear of Sarah (Nonsubmissivehousewife), either. She's very polite, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hissundaygirl09. View Post
12. I hate spring
This one really surprised me, Sundaygirl. You hate spring! I don't think I've ever met anyone anywhere who hates spring. Are Nevada springs awful for some reason?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hissundaygirl09. View Post
22. My favorite clothing brands are fox , metal mulisha, and skin industries
23. They are awesome
And this I thought was just cute, since 22. and 23. are sort of the same thing! Metal mulisha clothes have a lot of skulls on them, don't they?

Do you actually ride motocross, by the way, or just watch? My son always wants to ride motocross, and I'm afraid he'll get hurt since he's so young, so I'm relieved that motocross isn't available around here (that I know of) since this makes saying no easier!
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"

Last edited by VEGANGELICA; 08-22-2010 at 01:27 PM.
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote