Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 08:52 AM   #2973 (permalink)
crash_override
Seemingly Silenced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
Recommendations for a first time weed user with strict parents and few willing friends? Where to go, what to bring, how long to stay, etc?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
don't drink alcohol first or during.

planning it for a sleepover is by FAR the easiest way. if that's not an option - bonfire, anything that's going to have a significant amount of smell that sticks to you. if you're doing it at a friend's house plan on staying long enough to watch a movie or equivalent. if no smelly activities are possible to camouflage you might consider changing shirts (but that means remembering to change back to the 'old' one after your done).

if sleeping over is not an option is it possible for you to get home after your folks are passed out? there's normally no amount of time between your first puff and your next sleep where you'll feel cool with facing your parents (hell, 14 years after my mom found out i started smoking i still hate being around her if i've had any).

otherwise, all i'd suggest bringing is some kind of drink, maybe some munchies. can't go wrong with the classic big bag of doritos and a litre of pop.
I agree with almost everything Mr. Dave said there. Also, avoid doing an 'after school special' if at all possible, as Dave said, you'll not want to face the rents for about 5-6 hours after smoking your first time. Definitely plan it somewhere you can get that amount of time to enjoy the experience without worrying about that sort of thing.

As Dave also said, the smell is always your biggest culprit. Don't be obvious trying to cover it up (cologne, etc.), but rather subtle. You can also use a smoke filter (found a few posts above) if you are smoking in a smell sensitive area. Also, avoid hot-boxing (aka. Rasta Ride, aka. Smoking While Driving) the first time, pick somewhere partially familiar, and stable. You won't want any wild cards being thrown your way the first time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote