Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 10:48 AM   #2975 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

This may as well go here, although it could go in the your day or bitchbox thread. I just need some therapy. Today was one of the most embarrassing/traumatizing days of my life. Y'all know I have a bit of a sleeping pill thing. I thought I hit rock bottom when I tried to open a facebook account and didn't remember how or why the next day but boy was I in for a surprise.

Bit of a story here so bare with me. I went to see the Chemical brothers last night in my village, but had to catch a boat early in the morning to go back to work so I took a few sleeping pills to fall asleep faster. Anyhow, in the morning they were still working kinda coz I came up with the bright idea to take some more on the boat to catch a bit of sleep before work (I can't sleep on the boat usually). Result? From 6am to 11am it's pretty much a complete blank.

Best part? I went to work at 9am and apparently had coffee with my boss. I don't remember how I got off the boat, only vaguely that I got to the office and talked to my colleague (who immediately noted that I look awful). I started coming to around 10:30-11...wasn't fully there until after lunch when I realized with horror what I had done.

I admitted to my colleague (whom I'm really tight with) what had happened because I needed to know if my boss noticed anything (and if I rambled like a drunkard which tends to happen when I'm awake and on sleeping pills, which, those who have seen it say, is not a pretty sight). Apparently they all thought I was just dead tired (my boss told me to get some sleep at the end of the day).

So, I got off pretty lightly, but essentially this is my worst nightmare come true. I've done some stupid shit on sleeping pills before but it was always in the privacy of my own house. Today it was in broad daylight, and in the workplace!!!

So yeah, I'm deeply traumatized. :\

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote