Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 07:37 PM   #600 (permalink)
TumorAttitude
Account Disabled

1. My bio Grandpa is a coke head and owns all the strip clubs in the state. I've never met him but I'm hoping to inherit a few nudie bars when he finally dies.
2. About a year and a half ago, my dog drug me across the ground. I was facedown and I wasn't wearing a bra. My entire nipple was scab.....It grew back about a month later. My tits are pretty much symetrical now.
3. I acknowledge that I'm a music n00b and kind of a shitty poster. Quit guilting me about it.
4. Most of the surfaces in my house are covered in shit periodically. None of it is mine.
5. The first decent album I bought was either "Modern Guilt" by Beck or "American Idiot" by Green Day depending on what you consider decent.
6. Sometimes I'm laying in bed and I get really twitchy for no reason. It makes me want to slice open my arms but I only do that a little bit once every 3 monthes.
7. Three therapists, two counselors, and the entire staff of the local psych ward think I'm pretty much normal.
8. There's a small bust of Chopin on the desk in front of me.
9. I think my personality is way better suited for a male version of myself.
10. I used to be a really big churchie and my youth pastor told me I was a prophet and thats why I didn't have any friends....not because I had severe social anxiety disorder and probably chronic depression.
11. I'm an athiest now and I have a ton of IRL friends, actually...
12. I got my period on the way home from an anti-abortion rally. 7 7 07.....ohmigawdtheorginizationisstillaround....
13. I hate my real name.
14. I do a lot of stupid extracurriculars and study a lot because I need a scholarship. I'd rather be smoking pot with my friends.
15. I want to be a human rights activist or a social worker and get and give stupid tattoo and do some stupid shit in a stupid band on the side.
16. My backpack's got jets.
17. I'm Boba the Fett.
18. I bounty hunt for Jabba Hutt to finance my vett.
19. I like getting prank calls.
20. Probably won't have 1000 posts for forever considering I just come here and fuck around.
21. Pueberty drained all the musicality out of me. I don't know how.
22. My grandma is undiagnosed borderline personality disorder and my dad was undiagnosed asperger's syndrome.
23. I think I'm smart and attractive.
24. I think bugs are really cool and underrated aesthetically.
25. Not sure if I'd rather have sex with the guy in my avatar (Frank Carter, lead singer of hardcore punk band Gallows) or be him.

Last edited by TumorAttitude; 08-24-2010 at 07:42 PM.
TumorAttitude is offline   Reply With Quote