Music Banter - View Single Post - Hi there
Thread: Hi there
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 03:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
TheElle
Groupie

Quote:
I have a friend from Ukraine visiting her home right now, and she's one of the kindest people I know, so I'm not too terrified of Romania. Though...wait...isn't Dracula from Romania
?
Yep, he is from Romania, Transilvania, the central part of Romania, a nice place but somehow cold. Good you are not too terrified of me, people tend to somehow discriminate others by the contry they come from. I am peaceful by my kind.

Quote:
Speaking of vampires, I actually had never heard of Muse until I watched the Twilight movie and saw the "baseball" scene. I stand by "Supermassive Black Hole" as a great song despite the Naysayers and Twilight-Haters out there.
That was one song of the album I sympathized even if it is not their style, though a very energic song. Muse changed somehow and that is why their latest album is not that "loved" and as for me, I need to listen the songs a few times to like them.

Also, a band should not be associated with the movies their songs are used in, I do not like Twilight but not hate it as well, it is the teenager style so no problem.

Regards,

Elle
TheElle is offline   Reply With Quote