Music Banter - View Single Post - The Miss Universe 2010 Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 06:41 PM   #68 (permalink)
Zaqarbal
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
Say, you should really start a cat thread. I searched for "cat" threads, and there didn't appear to be any yet. Or maybe you could start a music thread about cat music. Then we wouldn't have to discuss cat culture in a thread about sex kittens.
I know, but remember "deviation" began with a strange "gender confusion" and it was NOT my fault. BTW, actually I already started a cat-music thread (here, in a way...).

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
One aspect of beauty pageants that bugs me is that these women seem so eager to please and to get people's good opinion, subservient to the social concept of what's desirable. The contestants don't seem like cats at all, since cats usually do their own thing, don't care terribly much about what your opinion of them is, and are friendly on their own terms. I guess I'm just a cat person!
So... I guess you're suggesting more suitable "animal metaphors" for this thread...