Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 12:17 PM   #3004 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWP View Post
Not necesarily. With shrooms, you see everything normally, it's just that everything looks weird, for instance, you see walls breathing, or you think that inanimate objects are talking to you. With acid depending on the dosage and all that, you have sort of an out of body experience, like you think your in a different world. This could be a good or bad thing, depending on the type of enviornment you're at. Generally, if you're in a place that you feel confortable hanging out at, and you're with people that you trust/feel confortable around, you'll have a good trip. However, if you're at a place that you're not familiar with/not confortable with, and you're with people who you're not confortable around, you're gonna have a bad trip. Plus on acid, you see **** that isn't there, like floating heads, pokemon, or two-headed dragons, etc. Just crazy **** like that.

I tried both before, and I'd much rather **** with shrooms since I had a much better trip, and I was laughing the whole time I was tripping, and apparently, I was talking to my friend's suitcases, lol. However, I took two hits of acid at a house party, and to put it simple, I freaked out, and got sick, and sat in the fetal position rocking back and forth like a crazy person the whole time. I started seeing floating heads that were laughing at me which probably caused me to freak. =P Worse thing I ever did, yet it probably didn't help that I didn't know most of the people there, and was at a glorified crack house in the ghetto.

To be honest though, I'd much rather do salvia. It makes you laugh the whole time, it's a weird yet fun trip, it doesn't make you sick, nor is there a comedown, plus it's legal. At least where I live. Last time I did that ****, I felt like I was in a video game, like Super Mario World. XD
I've done both, many, many, times. Often at very high dosages. 90 percent of what you just said doesn't line up with what I've experienced myself.. so again... subjectivity and dosage.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote