Music Banter - View Single Post - 6 years
Thread: 6 years
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 11:12 AM   #26 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
What? You don't think vegans can make death jokes?!?

Anyway, in my anniversary song about you, technically you aren't dead *yet*...you are just *near* death...you know, at the moment when we realize, "I think this is it! ****!"

I imagine at that moment there won't be any time to remember much of what we liked about life. MB may not even cross your mind! Or maybe it will! But my point was that at this moment, which may be the most intense in your life, I hope you will instead of fear and regret feel...well, The Big 3...peace, love, and joy (that you got to live at all).

What can be more vegan than wishing someone a peaceful, joyful, love-filled life and a peaceful, love-filled death that doesn't feel sad? Darn it...I knew I should have included carrots somewhere in the song!!

What could be more vegan is droning on and on about the political rights of one species of livestock over another. You did however make a joke to the level I would assume a Vegan would.

I don't know what gives you the impression I'm filled with fear and regret but I'm actually widely satisfied with life. For example, I'm really enjoying the egg sandwich I'm eating right now.

Either way, thanks for the, uh, wishes there.