Music Banter - View Single Post - Rate the Person Above You's Taste in Music
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 12:59 PM   #1240 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCunningStunt View Post
Cillian Murphy, although it really doesn't look like him.

Why has this become the rate the person above you's avatar thread?

For the record, I have no idea what music you like Vegan. Care to spout off a few artists/bands?
Every time I try to reply to your post, it changes, CunningStunt! You don't think my fuzzy avatar is like a comfy blanket anymore? Sniff.

So, you expect me to talk...music?!? Okay, it'll be a stretch out of my typical MB comfort zone, but I'll try. Hmm...I like songs, not groups. So, some songs I like are:

Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus
The Auteurs - Unsolved Child Murder and Chinese Bakery when it gets peppy
Eskamon - Fine Objects
Polvo - Time isn't on my side
The Shins - Kissing the Lipless
The Damned - Alone Again Or
Veridical Fiction - Disconnect
Yusuf (Cat Stevens) - The Wind

In general I like quirky, melodic music that has a sad or disturbed or subtly angry feeling to it. I have a fondness for dubstep and a dislike of jazz. I like some classical music but much of it leaves me cold or bored. I don't like soul music very much, based on what I've heard. I don't like many metal songs, though I admire the drumming. I hate most electronic dance music with a heavy beat...but I like Kayleigh!

I'm afraid I don't remember your musical tastes. I have a horrible memory for music, bands, names, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Seussicide View Post
Did you rate my avatar? Or my music... I'm confused.
Oops! I rated your avatar. My bad! I got distracted by the motion. I'm a little more discombobulated today than usual. I don't really know too much about your musical taste, but I like your poems, so I think your musical taste would be nice, too!

9/10 for your musical taste as evidenced by your poetry. Missing one point because not enough poetry posted.

I leave thread now.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"

Last edited by VEGANGELICA; 09-03-2010 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Added in the word "discombobulated" because I like it.
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote