Music Banter - View Single Post - Hello my darlings
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 06:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
BombTheMusicIndustry
Groupie

Default Hello my darlings

Alright, I shall tell you a bit about myself.

My name is Amanda and I am 16 years old. I play guitar, violin, some drums, some piano, the spoons, and just for fun the kazoo=) My all time favorite genre of music is punk. However I do also listen to other genres including Classical, Ska, Rock, a bit of Metal, a bit of blues, a litle Jazz, and a tad bit of country. My favorite bands include Bomb the Music Industry, Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphys, The Strokes, The Misfiits, The Ramones, The Clash, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Hey Rosetta, Hot Hot Heat, Orange, Less than Jake, Reel Big Fish, Catch 22, Andrew WK, Leftover Crack, Blur, oldschool Backstreet Boys, GWAR, Megadeth, Styx, Fleetwood Mac, Rage Against the Machine, Rancid, Alkaline Trio, Metallica, Venom, The Casualties, ZZ Top, REO Speedwagon, KISS, Pantera, Rammstein, The Exploited, 22-20s, 7 Seconds, Danzig, Social Distortion, Suicidal Tendencies, Rob Zombie, Motorhead, Machine Head, Operation Ivy, Iron Maiden, Black Flag, Anti-Flag, The Judds, Los Lobos, Anthrax, System of a Down, and Oasis.

That's all for music for right now. If there's anything else you want to know about me, just ask=)
BombTheMusicIndustry is offline   Reply With Quote