Music Banter - View Single Post - Born in the wrong generation
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 06:22 PM   #50 (permalink)
TheCunningStunt
love will tear you apart

Because technology is better than it's ever been means that bands can make their studio work sound better than they do live, I don't see the problem with that. Music is still about having talent, the 80s were brilliant as were the 90s and 00s were good. You just have to ignore the rubbish, and focus on the good. Music didn't stop being good in 1979.

I've only ever heard 40 seconds of a Justin Bieber song, something with 'baby' in it. Then I turned it off. Music doesn't tend to follow me around, I never quite get how it follows some people around. But it does seem to.

It's not about testing new guys, I just think there's so many decades worth of music out there. And so many genres out there. And I find it really irritating that people can just write them off, I see people mainly writing stuff off because of ignorance. I'm not being aggressive, it's just my posting style I think. I'm quite blunt in that way, I'm a softy really.

I use the 'New Posts' function. I click every thread, even if it's just to get rid of it from the 'New Posts' feed. If something catches my eye, I'll reply. Regardless of whether it makes me mad. Is that okay with you?

Who are some of your favourite artists? I'm guessing you like quite a bit of Classic Rock? The Beatles, The Doors, Floyd etc.

Last FM
TheCunningStunt is offline   Reply With Quote