Music Banter - View Single Post - Hello Ladies and Gentlemen
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 08:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalfor View Post
ARE YOU READY TO ROCK! *cues Hello There by Cheap Trick*

Music has always been my one and only addiction, something I've never been able to live without on a daily basis to remind me that life is here, life is worth living, and beauty is all around us. That is me is also what music is, something that is an essence of basic human nature that pleasures all our senses at once and makes us feel alive or dead inside. It all depends on your state of mind.

I'm not in music to have a competition after all or get a degree, I'm just in it to have some fun and learn slowly along the way.
Welcome, Zal!

Cheap Trick! Cheap Trick! Yeay! I had never heard "Hello There" before your post made me look it up. "Ain't that a shame" I overlooked the song for so long?

I agree with you very much about the personal impact of music. I also feel music fundamentally is not (or should not be) about competition but instead is about expression and emotional communication. I hope you'll enjoy the site!
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote