Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 01:21 PM   #630 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

1. I have half a room piled up with junk i'm supposed to be sorting out so I can put some shelving up. That was 3 weeks ago so far all I have done is make one pile of DVDs in the corner of the room.
2. I find women in lingerie a massive turn off. I think the whole basque, stockings & suspenders thing looks ridiculous.
3. Speaking of which, I'm not a spelling nazi by any stretch of the imagination and if I was I would be a massive hypocrite, but I really REALLY hate it when people spell it 'rediculous'.
4. I hate about 95% of my music collection
5. In social situations I either find myself feeling really superior to everybody else or a total idiot compared to everybody else. There's no middle ground.
6. I'm addicted to Mah-jong Solitaire.
7. I take place names literally and in my head exaggerate what might be there for fun , For example, the first time I ever went to White City tube station in London when I got there I was actually disappointed that there wasn't some futuristic style gleaming white city in the sky....... I was 27.
8. Even though I am in my mid 30s I can remember my 18th birthday like it was yesterday... and still act like it was.
9. Over the past 5 years I've totally gone off football and have not watched a whole game in almost all that time, yet I still can't bring myself not to be interested in it.
10. Every time I type the word review, I ALWAYS put a W where the V should be and ALWAYS put the I & E the wrong way around even though I know full well how to spell it properly..... EVERY SINGLE TIME!
11. I never answer my home phone and refuse to own a mobile.
12. I would never ever be seen dead in any type of sportswear. If I do any working out it's in loose jeans and a band t shirt.
13. Trainers being the exception
14. I loathe social networking sites, yet seem to have acquired about 10 facebook accounts because I have to join up to see some picture someone wants me to see that they're too lazy to email to me, which I then forget about because I never use them.
15. I always have a habit of starting things but never getting around to finishing them.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote