Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2004, 09:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
shadowsniper
Music Addict

Hehe, Bush, what to say about Bush to stop beating around the Bush. Lets put it this way, I didnt listen to his 8 pm speech tonight because it hurts my brain to even hear him. Ask your selves comrades, what has he done in ur lives? Inforce the law? He hasnt fixed anything. Look at North Korea, they now have Nukes that can reach Alaska and Hawaii and with his new 3 stage missiles, N. Korea will reach all of western coast and maybe all of north america. Iran; what help has he done since the 1979 revolution? Nothing, they now almost have nukes them selves. Palestine...? Nothing, road map to peace was a disaster and Israel recently went into Gaza refugee camp and massacred a crowd in protest! Syria has sanctions now, for what? New terrorists that hate us? Iraq? Whats new? We tortured civilians that were probably not even guilty. Because of the patriot act we almost put a innocent American Muslim in jail. We found out that the finger prints were not his. We also shot up a second wedding party and we are trying to cover up the truth. What else can we find in our errors? Sanctions on cuba? Why? Because they are communist? Yet China is too and we love their toys. Where are the weapons of mass destruction? We now have a public that is divided because of lack of leader ship, if you can at least rebuttle this with dignity, then I will listen to u.
shadowsniper is offline   Reply With Quote