Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 04:09 PM   #13218 (permalink)
TheCunningStunt
love will tear you apart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopinuk View Post
I have had amazing take aways in Belfast. I was pretty sure i knew what to expect from a chicken kebab so i ordered something else and then watched my mate eat one. I had to get one the next time. The chips were amazing, the garlic sauce was amazing and the huge chunks of chicken breast were amazing.

Puts the "chicken kebabs" here to shame.
Belfast isn't Ireland, it's Northern Ireland. I went to Cork and it was shocking. But it was weird, it was so bad... it was good. We couldn't afford to do anything. We ended up having a wrestling match in our hotel room. lolwut

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
I would love to visit England someday, for several reasons. The food is not one of those reasons. All the English food I have tried is nasty, and the stuff you guys are talking about sounds horrific to me. Any recommendations on anything I "must" try when I go there? Something that's a local hit, yet edible?

Same with Australian food, absolutely repulsive stuff there.
Fish and chips from a traditional English chippy. Where abouts are you looking to go? If you're planning on going to London, there's no point in having chippy. They're shit down there.

Last FM
TheCunningStunt is offline   Reply With Quote