Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 10:18 PM   #667 (permalink)
TyrantSong
Didn't kill nobody.

1. I'm happiest when I'm in the breakup stage with someone. Happier tenfold than when I'm with them.
2. When I need comfort, I brew a pot of green tea and pack my pipe with black vanilla cavendish.
3. I upgraded to an HTC Eris phone a few months ago and I regret the decision IMMENSELY.
4. I've found that I prefer sitting down with a cheap beer as opposed to getting liquored up.
5. I used to entertain the dream of being part of a massive Hip Hop project
6. I love scat singing.
7. I have four different tobacco pipes, three of which were very expensive.
8. However, the best one I own is a homemade corncob pipe that cost $4 at a flea market.
9. The entire left side of my body is dulled in almost every aspect.
10. Being able to beat box while playing my harmonica is my current life goal
11. I have drank so many energy drinks in a day that I developed a heart palpitation.
12. The two things I collect are pocket knives and lighters.
13. I often work out survival situations in my head before hand so I am prepared.
14. So far, preparations have helped me through none of them.
15. I have a small library of books.
16. It's not that I don't read, it's just when I finish one, I make it my mission to send it to someone else before I buy a new one.
17. My girlfriend did not want me having a gun, smoking, getting a tattoo, hanging with my friends, reading, drinking, playing a musical instrument, spending time on forums, or anything of the ilk.
18. Clearly, we're not together anymore.
19. The majority of my boxer shorts are pink, I don't know why.
20. I had the opportunity to play starting left tackle for a budding College Football team that went undefeated last season.
21. I still build with Legos
22. I have walked in on a girlfriend having sex with two other men.
23. "Oh, well then, I see you're a bit busy." was all I said. I wish it was wittier.
24. One of the men asked me to join.
25.I have a strong aversion to tomatoes. They're just awful.