Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 11:33 AM   #13285 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Quote:
Originally Posted by downwardspiral View Post

Also I'm dreading walking home as it looks like it's gonna hammer down and I have to walk through the woods, with it being Friday night all the mouthy chavs will be hanging around in there and will probably enforce unwanted attention upon me. Die.
Thats usually the case where i am too. Depending on where i am and which way i need to take to get home, there are several rather dodgy areas. Some of which I can't always avoid. It's the usual crap you would expect to get from these kind of people when you walk past them, especially on your own. There's been some situations over the years but for the most part they are easily ignored, or verbal retallation is as far as it goes.

Last night i was walking from ASDA over to a mates flat, through an underpass and the park about 9pm or so and as i turned a tight corner into his estate I was greeted by some young charver lad who was all of a sudden stood directly infront of me, face to face with me. Of course my initial thought was that I was gonna end up getting involved in something but I could tell he was trying to talk to me so i took my earphones out and he said that he could hear me coming from a mile away and asked me if i'm not worried about going deaf! Then he walked away. Very strange lad, not what i was expecting from him at all.

Anyway tonight should be a quiet one for me. Get a few cans (maybe 6 or 8) at the shop, go to a different mates flat for a while and chill out. I didn't get home until 4am this morning and I don't fancy that again tonight at all.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote