Music Banter - View Single Post - Church Plans on Burning Qur'an on September 11th
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 02:19 PM   #55 (permalink)
Zaqarbal
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
What does anything he said have to do with tabloid culture?
What about this?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
That has to be the biggest pile of bullshit I've read on these boards.
Do you think that is a polite way to reply someone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
And are you just playing devil's advocate with all this? I gotta know.
No, I have my own opinion. They call it freedom of thought. And for your information, I posted the basic idea here, when I said that I coincided with Odyshape's opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
OK, just got back from picking my son up from a para-military organisation where they have fun and play games, while simultaneously and surreptitiously being religiously indoctrinated by an Anglican church, otherwise known as The Boys Brigade.

Tabloid culture? You're the one who linked me that less than reputable source in way of attempting to back your stance with fact.

What annoyed me more was your insinuation.
Had St.George flags been lawfully banned (which they aren't) and assuming the Muslim community were offended by our flag (which they're not) you implied I was being hypocritical. Which I'm not.

I'll type this slowly Zarqabull. Read it, then move away from the computer and go and put the kettle on and sit down with a brew and chew over these words for a while;

I have nothing against freedom of speech, or the right to exercise your cultural rights.
I just happen to think that in this day and age, burning the Koran is a pretty dumb idea. No?
I told you to forget me. I have nothing to discuss wiith you. Don't address me again.