Music Banter - View Single Post - A Journey to Nowhere
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 01:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
abdullah424
Music Addict

Default A Journey to Nowhere

I'm not nor will I ever be one of the most active members on the site but as far as music goes I think I can hold my own with pretty much anybody so why not a journal?

This is basically going to reflect the way I listen to new music which essentially is a combination of trying familiar genres and taking leaps of faith based on nothing but a band name, or an album cover, or album tags...whatever catches my eye.

So pretty much give this a read if you want to check out a random album and don't be afraid to ask for a link.

I'm also not the world's wordiest person and I really don't listen to music in any technical way at all so don't expect professional reviews. Most of the time I'll probably just post a few quick thoughts and a couple of songs from youtube but I guarantee if you follow along you'll have fun .

To get things started what's better than a little 8-bit?

Unicorn Dream Attack - Love Bits

Unicorn Dream Attack is a chiptune band that simply excels at creating fun and catchy songs. I wish the whole album was available on youtube b/c picking songs out of sequence hardly does it justice. Every song flows perfectly into the next one and if you were alive during the days of early video games a little nostalgia is unavoidable.

I can't remember exactly how I stumbled across this album but I'm thankful to whoever brought it to my attention and I highly recommend checking it out.

4lon3

H4ands

b34utiful 3y3s
abdullah424 is offline   Reply With Quote